Work With Us
Head Of Department
Here, as Boomlet, now we are in a rapid expansion phase to enter into more various other Influencer Marketing related and media services as an offering and engage a wide spectrum of clients, and to power this we have a lot of exciting stuff planned and to create them we are currently searching for a ‘Head of Department’ for our Influencer marketing and other upcoming verticals.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for ensuring operational excellence across the organization’s Influencer Marketing vertical and the primary goal will be to increase our organization’s productivity, efficiency, and profitability.
Strong Leadership, Business Negotiation, Decision-Making, People Management, Supervision, Market Knowledge, Subordinate Involvement, Planning, Quality Focus, Resolving Conflict, Customer Service, Managing Processes, Presentation Skills, Technical Understanding, Financial Planning, and Strategy
- Provide inspired leadership for the organization.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Maintaining strong operational decorum of the team and functional KRA’s to be maintained
- Make important policy, planning, and strategy decisions.
- Develop, implement, and review operational policies, SOP’s, and other process when
- Assist HR with recruiting when necessary.
- Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
- Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing.
- Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
- Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations.
- Contribute operations information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews;
prepare and complete action plans; implement production, productivity, quality, and client
service standards; resolve problems; complete audits; identify trends.
- Maintains work process flows by coordinating information and requirements with related
operational departments; participating with and providing resources to business
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops;
reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-
the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Keeps management informed by preparing reports; MIS, making presentations; interpreting
information; making recommendations.
Previous experience as a Business Operations Manager or in a similar role
Bachelor’s degree in operations management or related field.
Impeccable verbal and written communication skills.
Previous experience in management, operations, and leadership or in a similar role.
Team handling of at least 10.
6 to 10 years of relevant experience in the industry
Proven track record in outreach campaign strategies
In-depth knowledge of agency module and Influencer marketing industry
Understanding of general finance and budgeting, including profit and loss, balance sheet,
and cash-flow management.
Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and employees.
Job Location: Jogeshwari (west), Mumbai
Commitment: Full time
Reporting to: Director/Vice Presidents
Reportee: Strategists and other team members
Apply here or drop an email on email@example.com with the subject – ‘Application for Team
Leader-Post – (Your name).